Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Mangaone Farm

 Mangaone Farm

This week I did a quick write about Mangaone Farm. It's a farm that we went to last week and had a really good time. Here it is.

Last week we went to a farm called Mangaone.


It was very warm there it felt like a heatwave on the beach. When we got there we went to plant trees on the wetlands. It was a hard job because you had to pull out all of the weeds around the tree like a tyre shape.


My best friend Jaxon and I planted twenty four trees in three hours. When we were done we ran as fast as we could to get our lunches and water. After that we had to go back again for another hour.


When I was putting a plant into the soil a tiny bug crawled up my arm. It felt like a worm going up my spine. So that is what we did at Mangaone farm.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arthur, I like how you said where you planted and mulched the tree's, that remembered me of when I went there and planted tree's. How did you get there and who with?

    Harrison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about