Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

Cross country

 Cross country


Today we had something called cross country. Cross country is a running race. In a cross country race you have to run uphill a lot. I will tell you about my race. Here it is...

Bang!!! I looked around is confusion all of the boys in my year started running so I followed then. At the start of the race I realised that was the start for the cross country. I sped up I was coming 5th. I went even faster up the sandy hill. I was finally coming 3rd. My friend Olly was in front of me and in front of him was Moss. Finally I passed Olly after 2 minutes. I brushed the sweat off of my forehead then got to my second lap. I tried to pass Moss but when I sped up he sped up too. 

We were half way through the second lap. I thought I was going to pass out. I felt as tired as a koala. I started to get slower and slower, but I new the finish line was just ahead. When the finish line was ahead I looked back. I saw Roy right behind me. I sprinted as hard as I could and I dove across the finish line coming 2nd place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about