Pages

Wednesday 12 May 2021

Four times tables

L3 times tables 


This week, my group and I were working on our four times tables. My group was called level three number. We started learning four times eight and other ones, like four times nine. After we worked on our times tables we did division. I was very comfortable doing it because I had already done division last year. There were four questions. I finished mine in two minutes, and my friend finished ten seconds after. My times tables will help me when I'm older and in everyday life. So that is what we learnt this week in our level 3 number group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about